Market Outlook and Analysis (Nov2019 Week2)
Currency Pair: AUDUSD
Fundamental Analysis – AUDUSD
I believe that this is a Risk-Off market:
- US NFP data came in stronger than expected (128k vs 90k)
- US-China trade negotiations progressing well (updated last week)
- Stock Indices heading higher, making new highs
- FOMC cutting rates to encourage growth/economy
Risk-Off scenarios will naturally see AUDUSD heading higher. Now the spoiler might be the RBA rate decision on 5 Nov
Technical Analysis – AUDUSD
AUDUSD H4 Chart: (Trade Review) – Exit trade after TL violated (+21pips profits)
The Bat short missed the TP1 by about 10pips only and it started to go against me. SL was already at Entry Price, managed to exit the trade as it started to go against me. Exit at +21pips.
AUDUSD D1 Chart – Breaking above the Sept-Oct Highs
AUDUSD managed to break above the Sept & Oct highs, indicating the Bulls are in the market. We could potentially be at the start of a new daily uptrend. The Resistance TL will be the first test of the Bulls.
AUDUSD H4 Chart – Where do the stars align??
I have spotted a Buy Zone on the H4, a potential Bullish Bat pattern forming (however it is a little too early to tell) and an obvious Support Trend Line. I will watch this closely to look for a buying opportunity at where all the stars align on this AUDUSD pair.
Please like and share my post if you it has helped you in your trading. We are reeling in the pips if you have been following us. Let the winners run and cutting the losers short.
We are having a 3hr workshop in Singapore on the 12th November 2019 (7pm to 10.30pm). Calling out to those of you who are:
- Working adults who are jaded from your daily lives and looking for an alternative
- Traders who has been trading for over a year and have not achieve the results you desire
- Wanting to make a difference to their financial goals
Stop procrastinating, register HERE NOW and come and see how we trade the market. Bring along an open mind to think out of the box to be successful in trading.
Please share with your friends whom you think will benefit from this too. Join us, we are building a close knitted community of successful traders.